Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Losing Weight Part 3

Earlier this month Em let Allie and I hang out with her and her friends at Toco Bell. Anymore this is a honor. But Toco Bell didn't sound appetizing. For a bunch of reasons, I have no appetite at all, which is very cool because last year at this time I was starving myself like a high school cheerleader trying to get down to my racing weight. And the flu this weekend pushed me right into my ideal weight range. If only I can get the flu a few more times between now and the Yankee Springs Time Trial in April, I will have an excellent power to weight ratio.

This morning one of the mechanics asked me if I was working out because he said my shoulders looked broader. I am not quite sure how I feel about getting a compliment like this from another guy but whatever, I just want to do a good time trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment