Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blue Skies Part II

Allie spent the day at a friend's which left Emilie and I home alone. As I was about to get on the trainer, Em asked if we could go out to eat. I'm always up for that. I threw on jeans and my Cahartt so we would go to Toco Bell. Em dressed up so we could go to Johnny Carino's. We had an excellent Italian meal and excellent conversation. Despite a series of things breaking down around me lately, this is a great time of my life. I almost deleted me last few (slightly bitter) posts but instead decided to just stop whining for the rest of the year. And if I do whine, it will be so subtle that it will be virtually undetectable. I'm even optimistic about the upcoming race season.

2 comments:

  1. I have decided to ditch the negativity. I am ready for the 2010 race season too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really great day with your daughter! Those kinds of days are really very special.

    ReplyDelete