Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Going Nowhere Fast

It has been a quiet week. I normally don't transition to a stationary trainer until after the daylight saving time ends (apparently on November 1st this year); however, between getting the kids back and forth to dance, their school activities, and lots of rain, I have been riding indoors this week.

With a pang of guilt, I made Em and Allie do their home work in the car on our way home from dance last night so I could get them down and ride as soon as I got home. It was late and I was tired and not in the mood to ride but I have this nagging voice in my head that says when I plan to ride 60 minutes and don't, there is some other racerwanabe out there who planned on riding 90 minutes but rode 2 hours instead. That other racerwanabe is only in my head but he got me on the stationary yesterday. I thanked him afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment