Friday, May 1, 2009

Bebop

The last two weeks were suppose to be part of my "build" phase; however, dance recitals, yard work, tea with my parents, and the rest of life decided these last two weeks would be rest weeks. I set up my trainer so I could have gotten in some type of riding if I really wanted.

So it wouldn't be a total loss, I did use this time to sift through a half dozen pairs of Bebop pedals to pick out the best set for my single speed. I am surprised I haven't met anyone else that shares my affection for these pedals. When Bebop went out of business a few years ago, I bought every pair of NOS Bebops I could find. They are apparently back in business but I have a supply that will last me a few more years.

I am loyal to certain parts. My SLR saddle, SIDI shoes, Chris King hubs...I feel like Linus and his blanket when it comes to bicycle components.

Sunday is Fort Custer. I am going there (after yet another dance recital) tomorrow to pre-ride. At least I am well rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment