Sunday, August 1, 2010

That Time Of Year Thou Mayst In Me Behold

This was a big weekend, Emilie move up to a 26" wheeled bike and Allie moved up to Em's old 24" wheeled bike. The 20" wheeled bike just became obsolete. The kids are growing up. Ouch.

Cindy and I visited my parents yesterday. Cin mentioned she has poison ivy and my dad leaped into action, always the problem solver. He goes upstairs and brings down an aerosol can of something. This picture I took from my BlackBerry is horrible but if you look closely you see the can is from 1984. Cindy, always a trooper around my parents, let dad spray this 26 year old crap on her. I cracked up, who keeps medicine back from when Regan was in office?

I was in high school in 1984. I have a hard time comprehending it was really 26 years ago. In 26 more years, I will be 70. Yikes. I can't do anything about that but I have committed myself to spend less time doing yard work these next 26 years, and to use that time instead for riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment